Cold rooms are always used for various industry for different purposes. In pharmaceutical industry cold room is used to keep safe some important medicine which are very rare to get. Even in various sector like food, chemical, agriculture, vegetable and fruit industry. These cold rooms are manufacture with using sandwich panels and these sandwich panel are manufacture in a controlled environment in the presence of technical expert team. The price of cold room is estimated per square feet and varies according to the client’s requirement. Cold room manufacturers install all the panels according to the designs as per client’s need. But various important cold room factors that should be considered in order to ensure energy efficiency and to avoid frequent maintenance issues.
The design plays an important role in manufacturing cold room because when we know where chiller room is to be used then can be designed according to that circumstances. The thickness of wall insulation what can be right according to situation of the place. Even the design of a chiller room requires ventilation to equalize air pressure, while the installation of alarm devices require operation from outside the cold storage for added security. So basically it is clear that designing play a huge role for perfect cold room manufacturing.
With prefabrication, modular cold rooms can be manufactured. Some of the advantages of prefab cold rooms are as follows:
- PUF Insulated, Highly Efficient and low on power consumption.
- Operates between temperature range of -40 deg.c to 2 deg.c-20 deg.c .
- Requires no additional building to be constructed .
- Can be manufactured and assembled quickly.
- Modular construction lasts long with cladding made of pre-painted G.I /Stainless steel sheets / Marine Grade Ply / other specific cladding.